Re: Plasma 5.10 in Testing?

Dear,

On " ...experiencing graphic glitches in Testing...."
since a while I see irregular glitches on my screen indeed. I already suspected by GPU or graphic driver,
but is it a KDE component?

Regards, Luc

Hi!

Can someone give us some update about the migration of Plasma 5.10 in Testing
It started about a month ago but there are components still blocked in Sid,
such as kwin [1] and plasma-workspace [2].

Thank you!

PS: Anyone experiencing graphic glitches in Testing since this migration
started? I have to restart X at least once a day and it is becoming annoying.

[1] https://packages.qa.debian.org/k/kwin.html
[2] https://packages.qa.debian.org/p/plasma-workspace.html

--
Luc Castermans