Re: libreoffice-kde package qt4 -> qt5

On miércoles, 4 de octubre de 2017 20:50:42 -03 Nicholas D Steeves wrote:

> > The libreoffice-kde package is built upon qt4, but deserves a port

> > to qt5/plasma. Can you advice how I can help to give it attention

> > and support?

> Maybe get in touch with the OpenSUSE, Mageia, (and others) maintainers

> to see what their plans are, and if they're working on it yet? In

> particular I've read that SUSE was the primary maintainer of SO and

> LO's KDE integration.

> Cheers,

> Nicholas

Contact René, the main libreoffice maintainer in Debian . He will surely know who to ask.

--

For want of a nail, the shoe was lost;

For want of the shoe, the horse was lost;

For want of the horse, the rider was lost;

For want of the rider, the battle was lost;

For want of the battle, the kingdom was lost;

And all for the want of a horseshoe nail

http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1097943

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer

http://perezmeyer.com.ar/

http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/