Re: Warning! Current udisks2 in Sid is broken

Hello Miguel.

Miguel A. Vallejo - 31.08.17, 00:31:
> > It's now available, at least on my mirror.
>
> It is available in my mirror but:

> udisks2 : Depends: libblockdev-part2 but it is not going to be installed

> libblockdev-part2 : Depends: sgdisk (>= 0.8.6) but it is not installable
>
> Package sgdisk is not available, but is referred to by another package.
> This may mean that the package is missing, has been obsoleted, or
> is only available from another source
>
> E: Package 'sgdisk' has no installation candidate

Well it needs to depend on `gdisk`

> It is still broken.

Thanks for notice.

As there are no important updates for me in todays queue, I think I just delay
my next apt dist-upgrade by a day or so… instead of taking care of pinning.

Thanks,
--
Martin