Re: Plasma 5.10 and KF 5.37

Hi,
kwin 5.10 is here, it was going thru NEW (new libraries abi).

Today, i had problem with frozen plasma after wake from suspend to RAM, but it
was probably related to yesterdays udisks2 upgrade.

Even after launching from konsole, i got this:
Trying to use rootObject before initialization is completed, whilst using
setInitializationDelayed. Forcing completion
Failed enumerating UDisks2 objects: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut"
 "Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.UDisks2': timed out
(service_start_timeout=25000ms)"
Failed enumerating UDisks2 objects: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut"
 "Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.UDisks2': timed out
(service_start_timeout=25000ms)"
Failed enumerating UDisks2 objects: "org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.TimedOut"
 "Failed to activate service 'org.freedesktop.UDisks2': timed out
(service_start_timeout=25000ms)"

After downgrading udisks back, everything works.

Plasma still forgets wallpapers on secondary monitors, like in 5.8, i wasn't
investigating why.

I will have to test window placement with new KWIN, because at work, i have
notebook in dock and I have primary monitor in middle, with another on left
and my notebook screen on right.
All windows are placed on the left one, not the middle one (primary) after
putting notebook to dock and resuming from suspend.

Libor