Re: udisks2 upgrade brakes plasma

Andrey Rahmatullin - 30.08.17, 13:14:

> > > But it was when this warning was sent.
> >
> > Mind you, I don´t check the status of the bug report *every* minute. It
> > was a window of about maybe 5 minutes between I experienced issue and
> > sent the warning.
> >
> > And even it is was, my warning doesn´t hurt any one, or does it?
>
> I was not commenting on *your* warning.

Hmm, okay. This is a different thread. But still… I think Libor did his
warning also with the best intentions. Yeah, he could have checked bug
severity, but we are all human beings and especially when warning about a
grave issue, one may not think about every aspect. I personally also rather
see two warnings than none…

And even if the bug is already mentioned by apt-listbugs, a warning here does
not really hurt, I think. Its not that this list has an overwhelming amount of
traffic on it.

Thanks,
--
Martin