Re: udisks2 upgrade brakes plasma

Andrey Rahmatullin - 30.08.17, 11:55:
> On Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 08:44:15AM +0200, Libor Klepáč wrote:
> > Hi,
> > do not upgrade to udisk2 2.7.2
> >
> > It breaks plasma
> > https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=873627
>
> As the bug is RC it is enough to install apt-listbugs.

It wasn´t initially. I didn´t get a warning.

apt-listbugs only protects you when you are slow enough with upgrading. And as
any time a new bug could appear and a bug could also only happen on your
system first, I don´t think there are times where apt-listbugs give you 100%
protection.

But yeah, by all means unstable Plasma users, have apt-listbugs and apt-
listchanges installed.

Thanks,
--
Martin