Re: Plasma 5.10 and KF 5.37

On úterý 29. srpna 2017 14:15:50 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Please do not Cc me. I read the list.
Ok, sorry, i'm used to answer to all.

> Libor Klepáč - 29.08.17, 12:07:
> > On úterý 29. srpna 2017 11:10:01 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > Libor Klepáč - 29.08.17, 07:26:

> > > Works here. Inside Amarok as well as via new jump list actions and the
> > > usual  media controls in system tray.
> >
> > Can you please check global shortcuts, if media keys are "owned" by Amarok
> > or  Media control component?
> > It works after assigning those keys directly to Amarok global shortcuts.
> >
> > It also works from new media control buttons on lock screen, great.
>
> You are using keys? I understood you pressed buttons, so that is what I did.
>
> I am not sure I have media keys on my ThinkPad keyboards. Hmmm, I don´t
think
> I have despite louder / more silent / mute.
>
> Thanks,

Yes, i have HW buttons on my external keyboard @ work, also FN+some key on my
Dell laptop.
Both are recognized as "Media Play" button

See screenshot:
https://download.bcom.cz/kde/Screenshot_20170829_142148.png
"Přehrát/pozastavit" is "Play/Pause"

https://download.bcom.cz/kde/Screenshot_20170829_142202.png
"Ovládání medii" is "Media control"

(sorry it's in czech language even after launching systemsettings5 with LANG=C
+ selecting english in help menu)

This is how it works. After assigning "Media play" directly to Amarok.

Libor