Re: Plasma 5.10 and KF 5.37

On úterý 29. srpna 2017 11:10:01 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Libor Klepáč - 29.08.17, 07:26:
> > On úterý 29. srpna 2017 9:00:39 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > > Libor Klepáč - 29.08.17, 08:39:
> > >
> > > Well, I didn´t write that the Plasma 5.10 upload of Maxy is complete yet
> > > :).
> > > There is no newer version available in the archive right now:
> > Yes of course, it was just info from my upgrade ;)
> >

> > First problem:
> > Amarok stoped to react on play/pause,next,prev buttons.
>
> Works here. Inside Amarok as well as via new jump list actions and the usual
> media controls in system tray.

Can you please check global shortcuts, if media keys are "owned" by Amarok or
Media control component?
It works after assigning those keys directly to Amarok global shortcuts.

It also works from new media control buttons on lock screen, great.

> I bet you may missed some upgrade.

Maybe

> > Global shortcut is assigned to component "media control" .
> > I don't know, whether this changed during upgrade.
> > Yes, I realize, that amarok is old and probably will be removed, because
of
> > QT4 removal.
>
> I do hope upstream developers manage to finalize a Qt5 versions… but it
seems
> they need help.

It's good player, i got back to it after several years of using mpv from
konsole.

Libor