Re: Plasma 5.10 and KF 5.37

On úterý 29. srpna 2017 9:00:39 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> Libor Klepáč - 29.08.17, 08:39:
> > Kde window manager is still in 5.8.7 version
>
> Well, I didn´t write that the Plasma 5.10 upload of Maxy is complete yet :).
>
> There is no newer version available in the archive right now:

Yes of course, it was just info from my upgrade ;)

First problem:
Amarok stoped to react on play/pause,next,prev buttons.
Global shortcut is assigned to component "media control" .
I don't know, whether this changed during upgrade.
Yes, I realize, that amarok is old and probably will be removed, because of
QT4 removal.

Libor