Re: Some fonts rendered incorrectly since upgrade to Qt 5.9.1

> Maybe something like "lsof | egrep '.ttf|.otf'" would enable you to spot
> usage in the picker of a font style that is bold by default, and changing
> your configured fonts or uninstalling that font would solve this.
>
> What fonts are configured in KDE's font settings?

No, I checked this the first day I saw it. The only font these
programs load is SegoeUI, the only one I have selected in KDE.

As experiment, I configured KDE to use bold SegoeUI, and it displays
perfect everywhere, including the places where it is rendered wrong
now.

I think those text widgets has a particular setting that makes the
font rendering broken under Qt 5.9.1, but this is only my guess.