Re: Qt 5.7.1 => 5.9.1

On 08/27/2017 03:39 PM, Rubin Abdi wrote:
Just did a safe-upgrade. Everything seems to be working ok (though
something is a little slow with Chrome unstable). The only issue I've
noticed is widget style is stuck on Breeze. Selecting any other styles
seems to not be respected.

Yes, I have seen this too. So far I have been able to work around, I use Oxygen theme and apply settings as Root too. Sometimes just reapplying the settings as User will work too.

Also today I send a letter to the creator of kwin crystal theme, I pray the crystal look in plasma5 will be coming.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian Sid/Testing - KDE Plasma 5.8.7 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda1
Registered Linux User #380263