Re: Qt 5.7.1 => 5.9.1

Marco Valli - 24.08.17, 19:23:
> In data giovedì 24 agosto 2017 18:25:29 CEST, Martin Steigerwald ha scritto:
> > Did you upgrade? Does yor Plasma desktop will work?
>
> I did upgrade. Plasma works fine.
>
> marco@debian:~$ dpkg -l | grep 5.7.1
> marco@debian:~$

Same here meanwhile, after having allowed apt dist-upgrade to uninstall
KAlgebra (qml-module-org-kde-analitza still depending on qtdeclarative-
abi-5-7-0) . I don´t need that application, but I usually have kde-full
installed to have all KDE applications at hand, in case I want to show off
something or want to dive around whats all there.

So the foundation is laid for KDE Frameworks 5.37/5.36 which is mostly
available in experimental already and Plasma 17.08 which Maxy started working
on as well.

Also we have updated Calligra in experimental which Pino uploaded. Also krita
is nicely up-to-date.

Thanks to Qt/KDE debian packaging team!

--
Martin