KDE notificator is giving wrong copying time. How can I solve this problem?

KDE is giving wrong copying time. KDE notification is writing that copying is finished. Actually during this time copy operation can not complete yet. This situation is causing lost of data for newbie users. Therefore, sometimes theese users emigrate to another operating system. Also, users can not guessing that possible wating time. This situation is causing lost of users' time. Many users look this KDE notification and unfortunately they don't safely remove own usb sticks. As a result they encounter lost of data. Maybe, Can be provided synchronization with sync() for only KDE copying operation? Or How can I solve this issue? Maybe without not touching sysctl.conf. I love using KDE but I think this is a big problem.