Re: Any chance of getting kio-audiocd for kf5 into backports?
- To: Maximiliano Curia <email@example.com>
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Any chance of getting kio-audiocd for kf5 into backports?
- From: Shawn Sörbom <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 10:54:17 -0700
- Message-id: <[🔎] 1979238.LV2yu2ZxtA@medusa>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <33187310.ovaKjK5HyI@medusa> <2098084.qOx6AkCD7r@medusa> <email@example.com>
On Friday, April 28, 2017 9:14:01 AM PDT Maximiliano Curia wrote:
> ¡Hola Shawn!
> El 2017-04-27 a las 13:15 -0700, Shawn Sörbom escribió:
> > So, should I wait for sid to reopen or try to upload to experimental?
> Is there a bug that needs to be reopen?
> If you are not a DD you can't upload the package directly, you'll need to
> request a sponsored upload. In any case, please create a branch/repository
> so we can review your changes.
> Happy hacking,
Just a quick status update. I was able to build kio-audiocd, and it seems to
work fairly well. I will be filing ITP's on it and its dependencies later