Re: Kmail : Main Folder becomes a trash

Le 30 janvier, 10:20:05 MERLIN Philippe a écrit :
> Hello,
> My main folder named "Perso" has become a trash, if I
> look at the properties of the folder its name is always
> "Perso". Besides now I have two trash files. What can I
> do to correct this anomaly .
> Philippe Merlin

Each account can have its own trash folder.
So go to menu Configuration / configure kmail
in the new window, chose Accounts, double clic on each account and open the
Advanced tab.
There you will see the account's trash folder.

in french :
Configuration / configurer kmail
puis Comptes, double-clic sur chaque compte et va sur l'onglet Avancé

Xavier