Re: Lost mail, etc.

Hi Ed,

I assume you use an POP3 Mailserver. Consider moving to an IMAP based setup to avoid these kind of issues in future.

I have a lot of data in

~/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data

If this directory is pretty much empty, then your mail is probably gone. If that directory is still huge, there seems to be some data left, not sure how you recover the content though (it seems to be one file per mail, you could open it with less or an other pager or editor).

Good luck

Rainer

--

Rainer Dorsch