Kopete 16.12.0 in Debian

Hi! I would like to tell you that Kopete in version 16.12.0 has finally
fixed OTR plugin. Older Kopete versions lot of times crashed when OTR
was in use or incorrectly show encryption status.

I see that for Debian stretch is planed just version 16.08.1 with one
OTR patch. But this one does not fix other OTR problems.

I would like to ask if you update Kopete package to version 16.12.0 as
it would be good to have non-crashing OTR support in upcoming Debian
stable release.

There are basically just 3 changes in Kopete between 16.08 and 16.12
versions: X-OAuth2 jabber support; OTR fixes; Updated URI of jabber
server list (details are in kopete git, just 12 commits)

As Kopete depends on KDE 4.7 or higher Debian should have all needed
build dependency in archive (which means that Kopete does not depend on
last KDE Frameworks or Applications).

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com