Re: Searching in dolphin

> I found (at least part of) the problem here:
> https://www.ryananddebi.com/2015/07/13/linux-getting-find-working-in-dolphin
> -on-kde-linux-mint-and-kubuntu/ You have to have baloo4 installed for these
> items to appear in System Settings. Checking my software I have most of the
> baloo libraries
> installed but not the baloo4 base application.

I do not have "baloo4" installed (I do have "baloo-kf5" though), and my
Dolphin search works like a charm: if I search ("find") for a file containing
the word "whatever" I do get all the files containing the aforementioned
keyword (that is, not only in the file name, but also in the file itself).

If I type the sake keyword after "F2" it does work also, though the list is
much shorter, like it is an abstract. However, I also get "bookmarks" with
that keyword.

It also work after F1.

Also in Settings > Workspace > Search > File Search > Enable File Search =>
the tickbox is ticked (not unticked as it has been suggested in a previous
mail; maybe both case work, I wouldn't know)

In Settings > Workspace > Search > Plasma Search => every items are ticked.

I follow Testing.

Chris