[SOLVED] Keyboard freeze once in a while

Hi,

a while ago I asked for help to fix sporadic keyboard freezes.

Since it happens just once every few days and a KDE logout/login fixes it, I
didn't invest much time into that issue. I also couldn't reproduce it... until
today :-)

Pressing the ALT or SHIFT key for ~10s reproduces the problem.
With that in mind, I found a solution here (https://ubuntuforums.org/
showthread.php?t=1943778).

I installed package 'xkbset' and disabled that 'feature' with
	xkbset -a

Before that I tried to fix it by purging 'kaccessible' and 'kaccessibility'
packages (without success).

I still wonder why
	Accessibility Features (AccessX) = On
was enabled by default (output of 'xkbset q') and how to disable that via
systemsettings.

Regards, Tim