Re: konsole --version crashes

On Mon, Jan 2, 2017 at 2:55 AM, Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Kamaraju!
>
> On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 04:15:54PM -0500, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:
>> > Thiago says that integration for these patches is likely to fail, so I want
>> > to wait until the integration results first. Either the patches are OK and
>> > they are applied upstream, or we get to know which bugs they have.
>>
>> Thanks Dmitry. What you mean by integration results? When do you
>> expect to get it? Assuming that everything checks out with the
>> patches, do you think the bug will be fixed in the next stable release
>> when stretch is released?
>
> I mean the continuous integration on Qt Gerrit (which runs the build and
> auto tests on different platforms).
>
> The status of https://codereview.qt-project.org/180231 and 232 is STAGED,
> which means the integration is scheduled. I guess it should be run soon
> as the EU holidays have ended.
>
> And yes, I hope we will have this fix in Stretch.

Ok. Thanks for the explanation. I am experiencing a crash in
korganizer as well. The backtrace looks very similar to the crash in
konsole --version. I reported this in
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=849890 . Please
merge it with 849877 if you feel they are one and the same.

raju
--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi | http://raju.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Blog