Re: Not able to use OpenGL contexts on Plasma

On viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016 17:59:54 ART Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
Meyer wrote:
> On viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2016 20:43:05 ART you wrote:
> > On vrijdag 25 november 2016 14:24:18 CET Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez
> > Meyer>
> > wrote:
> > > Example: install qtbase5-examples and run:
> > >   /usr/lib/<arch triplet>/qt5/examples/widgets/graphicsview/chip/chip
> > >
> > > The chip example starts perfectly but after clicking on "OpenGL" on any
> > > of
> > > the  views either a black screen or a static image of the chips is
> > > showed.
> >
> > I've tried it and it works fine here with the nvidia-driver package
> > installed. What could also be relevant is that "xserver-xorg-core
> > xserver-xorg-input- evdev xserver-xorg-video-fbdev
> > xserver-xorg-video-nouveau" on my system haven't been upgraded yet as the
> > nvidia-driver doesn't support the new xorg ABI yet.
>
> I *think* this predates the xorg new ABI. But indeed I'll have to wait until
> I can install the new intel driver and see.

I have just installed it and the issue is still there :-/

--
Alas, I am dying beyond my means.
  Oscar Wilde, as he sipped champagne on his deathbed

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/