Re: Not able to use OpenGL contexts on Plasma

On vrijdag 25 november 2016 14:24:18 CET Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
wrote:
> Example: install qtbase5-examples and run:
>
>   /usr/lib/<arch triplet>/qt5/examples/widgets/graphicsview/chip/chip
>
> The chip example starts perfectly but after clicking on "OpenGL" on any of
> the  views either a black screen or a static image of the chips is showed.

I've tried it and it works fine here with the nvidia-driver package installed.
What could also be relevant is that "xserver-xorg-core xserver-xorg-input-
evdev xserver-xorg-video-fbdev xserver-xorg-video-nouveau" on my system
haven't been upgraded yet as the nvidia-driver doesn't support the new xorg
ABI yet.

HTH,
  Diederik