Re: use apt-listbugs (was: Re: Some problems with the last updates)

Am Sonntag, 6. November 2016, 11:15:43 CET schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
> On Sun, Nov 06, 2016 at 12:32:56AM +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > One tip for such cases:
> >
> > Use apt-listbugs.
>
> This wouldn't help, of course, as there was no bug.

Well, if you upgrade early and often all the risk is yours :)

I mostly update daily and thus sometimes update before a bug is reported, but
for me Qt 5.7.1 packages where not installable for long enough without loosing
to much stuff I want to keep… so apt-listbugs saved me the hassle.

And in my experience it saved me from hassle like this *often enough* to use
it.

Thanks,
--
Martin