Some problems with the last updates

Hello to everyone,

I have done the usual update to the latest packages (I'm on Sid) since I have seen that the last uploads fullfilled the requirement to not uninstall major programs of my kde installation, but I have found some issues:
1- sddm doesn't show any login mask if it is set to breeze theme: changing the theme is a workround then, but I needed to login using lightdm to do it.
2 - My plasma session is damaged. Don't know exactly what it's missing but plasmashell crashes on login leaving a black screen and the applications launched in the previous session (luckily konsole).
Please, can you tell me some fixes?

Valerio