Calendar events not displayed in Digital Clock

Hello All,

According to the article here;
https://blog.natenom.com/2016/09/how-to-configure-the-clockcalendar-widget-of-kdeplasma-to-display-pim-events/
I should be able to display calendar events when I click on the Digital
Clock by suitable settings adjustments.  The trouble is, even though
Plasma is at v5.8.2 and Frameworks is at v5.27.0, I see no option in
Calendar settings to enable PIM Events Plugin, only Holidays.

What am I missing?

--
 Regards  _
I can't relax 'cause I haven't done a thing