Re: Compositing Problem

On 10/20/2016 01:04 AM, David Baron wrote:
On יום חמישי, 20 באוקטובר 2016 9:22:29 IDT Maximiliano Curia wrote:
Control: tag -1 + help

¡Hola NVIDIA Maintainers!

It seems that the new plasma version has some kind of incompatibility with
the nvidia-legacy-304xx packages in sid. The following mail reports that
using the nvidia packages from backports works as expected.

In the kde team we are not using nvidia cards, so we can't reproduce/test
this. And frankly, this might be way out of our league. :( Thus the request
for help.

Is this issue known to you?
Should this bug be reassigned to the nvidia packages?
Can you reproduce it? If so, can you point us to what the problem might be?

Happy hacking,