Re: Kmail attachment selects two items instead of only one [fixed]

Since I follow "testing" and don't want to follow "sid", I did an
adjustment using this line:

aptitude -R --visual-preview -t sid install $(aptitude search -F"%p; %v; %V; %d" -t sid '?installed(?maintainer(debian-qt-kde))'|egrep 5.8|cut -d\; -f1|tr '\n' ' ')

and inserting attachment is back to normal.

Chris