Re: *arg* "Personal Contacts" (KAddressBook) empty after upgrading to 5.7

Am Mittwoch, 7. September 2016, 11:21:23 CEST schrieb Tim Ruehsen:
> > My address book is still populated.
> >
> > I think if
> >
> > -> cat .config/akonadi_contacts_resource_0rc
> > [General]
> > IsConfigured=true
>
> Looks the same here
>
> > does not point to any other location, you find the contacts in
> > ~/.local/share/ contacts directory.
> >
> > Steps I´d do:
> >
> > 1. Check whether addressbook is activated in KAddressbook. If not, I´d
> > activate it again.
>
> I previously had 2 address books there. Now just "Personal Contacts" -
> having  two new contacts.

Then you have more than one contact resource and one of the other one might
point to the location where stuff is stored. But as I read on you found them
already anyway.

> > 2. Check whether contacts resource is operational in Akonadiconsole. If
> > not, try to restart it from there or restart Akonadi completely.
>
> I have three red crosses there, at 'std.ics', 'std.vcf and at 'Personal
> Calendar'.

Also there are error logs in ~/.local/share/akonadi + ~/.xsession-errors that
might reveal while those resources are unhappy.

Thanks,
--
Martin