kf5 5.25 in testing, systray elements not working

Hello

On August 31st, kf5 packages in Testing were upgraded to version 5.25. After
this update the elements of the systray (audio volume, networks, printers,
battery, notifications,...) do not work, their icons are missing and instead
there are blank spaces where these elements should appear.

If I create a new panel, it shows the missing elements but after few seconds
plasma-shell (I suppose) crashes and the systray elements disappear. However,
the same elements work if used as plasmoids outside of the systray.

Is it an already known issue?

Ciao
Francesco