Plasma 5.7.2 in Debian?

Hi.

I didn't monitor this topic, so I could have missed some announcements or previous discussion, so please excuse me if it was already mentioned before. When is Plasma 5.7.2 coming to Debian repos? I see some packages like kwin-x11 are already 5.7.0, while others like plasma-desktop are 5.6.5.

In general, what is the reason that they are different versions, is it because they are uploaded gradually, or there are some problems with newer versions of some of them and they aren't uploaded until those problems are fixed?

Thanks,

Hillel Lubman.