Re: Automatic login

¡Hola Tim!

El 2016-07-23 a las 12:26 -0600, Tim Folger escribió:
I'm running debian testing, plasma version 5.6.5, KDE Frameworks 5.23.0. Nearly everything is working well except KDE's automatic login feature. I've tried to set automatic login in system settings > account details > user manager by ticking the automatic login box, but whenever I logout or reboot, I always have to enter my password. Is this a bug with plasma?

I have no idea what's that for, but to configure the automatic login you need to configure it in the corresponding display manager. If you are using sddm, you might be able to configure it from the system settings, Workspace Startup and Shutdown -> Login Screen (SDDM) -> Advanced -> Auto Login

Happy hacking,
--
Porque no respeta el orden natural en el que se leen las cosas
¿Por qué contestar al principio del mensaje es malo?