Re: multi screen handling definately better now

On 21/06/2016 14:08, Kai Michael Hamich wrote:
Hi,

my experience is, that after i send my pc to hibernate or reboot the screen
settings get sometimes lost (like every second reboot).

Then i have to re-arrange the positions of the two screens again on first
login.

Has anyone else the same experience?

Kai

Yes, here on Nvidia drivers with two screens the same happens. Not sure if it's every other reboot though, but from time to time i loose the screen arrangement and get both in clone mode with wrong resolution. I am investigating Yakuake (a terminal emulator) which starts with the session and tries to display a pop-up message over the plasma session splash screen, it may be what triggers the problem.

Otherwise it's great and stable.

Cheers.