Re: replacing plasma notifications by another notification daemon

On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 06:24:23AM +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:

> Can't you just right click on the systray and disable the notifications
> part of it?

When I do that, I just get no notifications at all. When I try to start
dunst, it says:

$ dunst
Name Lost. Is Another notification daemon running?

So my guess is that in that case, the plasma workspace is still
recieving the notifications, just it doesn't display it.