Re: With new qt5-6 packet removed

On Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2016 09:46:01 CEST MERLIN Philippe wrote:
> Hello,

Hello Merlin,

please use plain text mails.

> With the new upgrade of qt5 in qt5.6.1 i have the message

Copying and pasting from HTML message:

> LANG=C apt-get dist-upgrade -V
> Reading package lists... Done
> Building dependency tree
> Reading state information... Done
> Calculating upgrade... Done
>
> The following packages will be REMOVED:
>   kalgebra (4:16.04.0-1)
>   kalgebra-common (4:16.04.0-1)
>   kde-full (5:90)
>   kdeedu (4:4.12+5.90)
>   libqt5xcbqpa5 (5.5.1+dfsg-14)
>   qml-module-org-kde-analitza (4:16.04.0-2)
[…]
> What that is are normal?
> LANG=C apt-get dist-upgrade -V

qml-module-org-kde-analitza needs a binnmu to have it rebuild against Qt
5.6.1:

# LANG=C apt install qml-module-org-kde-analitza
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 qml-module-org-kde-analitza : Depends: qtdeclarative-abi-5-5-0 but it is not
installable

I notified Lisandro and team. It may be that this binnmu is already triggered
and waits for build… but if not I think Lisandro or someone else from the team
will just trigger one.

Thanks,
--
Martin