Re: recursive build dependency at building of akonadi and kf5-kdepimlibs

¡Hola Maximiliano!

thanks for your feedback.

Am 12.06.2016 um 09:25 schrieb Maximiliano Curia:
> ¡Hola Detlev!
>
> El 2016-06-11 a las 13:44 +0000, Detlev Brodowski escribió:
>> After I have rebuilt the akonadi packages I want to build the new
>> kf5-kdepimlibs source package.
>
>> But unfortunately the dependency cannot be resolved.
>
>> kf5-kdepimlibs needs akonadi-dev.
>
>> akonadi-dev needs amongst other things libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and
>> libkf5akonadixml5.
>
>> libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and libkf5akonadixml5 need kdepimlibs-data
>> which is not available/built at this time.
>
> Good catch, I moved the dependency to the symbols files, so packages
> the link against these libs still get the kdepimlibs-data but they are
> not directly needed by libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and libkf5akonadixml5.
>
>> Another issue which I have realized, you have added an epoch to the
>> version number of the new akonadi source package in the experimental
>> repository which was not needed.
>
> Ups, right, sadly I think it's a bit late now. :(

I don't know if this is really to late.
The packages with a falsely used version number (with an unneeded epoch)
are existing only in the experimental repository.

And it's not only akonadi. ;)

> Happy hacking,

Thank you for your great work :)
And also thank you for the other guys, which are engaging to kf5 for Debian.

Kind regards
Detlev