recursive build dependency at building of akonadi and kf5-kdepimlibs

Hi Maximiliano,

I tried to build the new kf5 kdepim and related packages by my own
within my pbuilder environment.

After I have rebuilt the akonadi packages I want to build the new
kf5-kdepimlibs source package.

But unfortunately the dependency cannot be resolved.

kf5-kdepimlibs needs akonadi-dev.

akonadi-dev needs amongst other things libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and
libkf5akonadixml5.

libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and libkf5akonadixml5 need kdepimlibs-data which
is not available/built at this time.

A possible solution could be to remove the dependency of
libkf5akonadiagentbase5 and libkf5akonadixml5 to kdepimlibs-data.

Another issue which I have realized, you have added an epoch to the
version number of the new akonadi source package in the experimental
repository which was not needed.

Kind regards
Detlev