Re: KDEPIM 16.04 - message view

Hi,

On Freitag, 10. Juni 2016 11:06:27 CEST Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> > Now I can only see the attached ics file - am I still missing something?
>
> May well be, but I don´t know off-hand what package it might be. Do you have
> an example mail? If it doesn´t contain any private things, feel free to
> bounce it to me.

...got a bit further - invites from my colleague (outlook) are shown as
expected. Invited from webex directly don't work. I'll send you a copy of the
invite - but I guess this is a problem with the invite sent from webex (but I
think that was working before the upgrade...)

Thanks,

Andy
--
* SynrG notes that the number of configuration questions to answer in sendmail
  is NON-TRIVIAL