Re: [solved] Re: trouble after upgrading to kdepim/experimental

On Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 15:48:37 CEST Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Thursday 09 June 2016 15:19:32 andy@bourges.de wrote:
> > I missed to upgrade akonadi-server - which seems to be quite important for
> > kdepim :))
> >
> > Sorry for the noise,
>
> I wouldn't call that noise at all as that may very well be the reason it
> wasn't working for me

Yes, good catch, Andy.

I didn´t catch it, cause I specifically also upgraded akonadi-server, knowing
that it would be required. I was using the new KDEPIM compiled from master and
16.04 branches for quite some time before the packages for it became available
in Debian. And yes, it *is* way faster as in *tons of* faster. That is what I
have told here and elsewhere before :)

And yes, there needs to be a dependency, so good that you reported a bug.

Thanks,
--
Martin