Re: KDE catastrophe after June 5 dist-upgrade

No need to Cc me. Thanks.

On Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2016 17:41:39 CEST you wrote:
> Martin,

Hi Allen,

> Because I had simply dist-upgrade and auto-remove without intending to
> uninstall any major components, I thought this might be an issue to address
> with the maintainers, but I understand your points.

Thing is, unintended removal of packages can happen when you upgrade at a
point in time where an upload of related packages is only partially processed,
compiled and made available in the archive by ftpmasters and the build
servers.

This is a temporary issue and not anything the maintainers can do much about.

Thanks,
--
Martin