Re: KDEPIM 16.04 - message view

Hi,

On Freitag, 10. Juni 2016 10:21:11 CEST Andreas Bourges wrote:

> ...I thought I have - but this wasn't more than wishful thinking ;-) So
withd
> installed kdepim-addons I can see the headers again!

...still one thing left - calendar invites received via mail were shown inline
of the message in the past - so I could see the date/time/location of the
invititation.

Now I can only see the attached ics file - am I still missing something?

Andy

--
Andreas Bourges
CCIE #6947 (R&S,C&S)

GSM: +49 178 7072022

andreas.bourges@isarnet.de

http://www.isarnet.de
http://www.isarflow.de
IsarNet AG
Terminalstrasse Mitte 18, 85356 München
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oberding, Handelsregister München, HRB 127295
USt.-ID Nr. DE 203 054 669
Vorstand: Andreas Perthel, Harald Weikert
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Andreas Gallenmueller