KDEPIM 16.04 - message view

Hi,

...I have a small problem customizing the message view in kontact/kmail 5.2. I
use the layout where the message preview is shown below the message list,
which works as expected so far.

But within the message, no header information is shown (FROM:, CC:, ...) Only
the message content itself is displayed :(

So I tried to change the view via

View -> Headers - which doesn't work. If I move to "View->Message List",
another nested popup menu is displayed, which lets me select my desired
Message aggregation/scheme/sorting.

Not so for Headers. No additional Selection possibility (nested popup is not
shown...) and I cannot change the way message headers are displayed.

That's not really a showstopper, but kind of unconvenient, because the mail
addresses of senders and receivers cannot be copied from a message anymore :(

Does this feature work for others or is it a upstream problem?

thanks,

Andy
--
<bdale> Bdale is a contraction of Barksdale.
<Lo-lan-do> Hm.  It's definItely not something I'll ever remember.