Re: Re: KDE catastrophe after June 5 dist-upgrade

Martin,

Because I had simply dist-upgrade and auto-remove without intending to
uninstall any major components, I thought this might be an issue to address
with the maintainers, but I understand your points.

Thank you very much for the advice. I did what you suggested and everything
seems to be fixed now. In the future I will try to better understand the
packaging system and the Debian way of doing things.

Thanks to the maintainers! I have much respect for the great work they do
here.

Regards,

Allen James