trouble after upgrading to kdepim/experimental

Hi,

…here we go – just decided to give it a try and chose the hard way. After ignoring several proposed solutions from apititude I’ve chosen one, which sounded valid to me. After upgrading kmail 5.2.1 comes up, but does not show any folders (or mails…) anymore. Looks like I missed something (again ;-) ). Is there a list of “essential packages” that need to be installed for kdepim to be usable? And what’s the expected behavior for the akonadi database – should there be popping up something like a migration wizard ?!

Thanks and regards,

Andy

P.S.: sorry – I’m currently using outlook from my windows vm ;-)