Re: dolphin/dolphin4 [solved]

I solved all my issues by installing plasma-desktop (4:5.6.4-2)...

I don't know why it was uninstalled during the migration to plasma 5.6.4.

Regards

Mourad

Le 08/06/2016 à 11:37, newbeewan@nativobject.net a écrit :

Hi,

I have a strange behaviour with dolphin...

I have 2 packages dophin (version 4:16.04.1-1) and dolphin4 (same version).

Both are more or less functionnal

dolphin works but problems with kio :

Could not start process Unable to create io-slave:

klauncher said: Impossible to find external module kf5/kio/sftp.

dolphin4 seem to works well but without translation (my system is in french)...

why this duality ?

Is there any solution to have only one but totally functionnal ?

Regards

Mourad