Re: Debug symbols of Qt5

¡Hola Frank!

El 2016-06-06 a las 18:14 +0200, Frank Mehnert escribió:
I'm running Debian/Sid up-to-date. Are the debug symbols for the Qt5 libraries available? "apt-file search libQt5Gui.so" doesn't show a except for the normal binaries. I'm currently at 5.5.1+dfsg-17.

The qtbase5-dbg provides the symbols for the installed qt packages produced by the qtbase-opensource-src source package.

It will probably be replaced by a -dbgsym package in the future (that is auto generated and are available in the new main-debug components. (that is, you'll need to add main-debug in addition to main in your sources list)

Happy hacking,
--
"There are only two things wrong with C++: The initial concept and the
implementation."