Re: krunner crashes

Hi Andreas,

On Freitag, 3. Juni 2016 12:49:45 CEST Andreas Bourges wrote:
> ...I still experience reproducable krunner/baloo crashes in my current sid
> system?! Is this expected during the transition or might this be another
> problem?
>
> Specifically, if I hit ALT-F2 to run a application, krunner crashes and
> cannot be opened again using ALT-F2.
>
> If I open the KDE Menu and start typing (search for an application), the
> complete plasmashell crashes and gets restarted.

Could be issue with corrupt baloo database as reported upstream. I don´t find
on on first search attempts in my mail program, but if you search "krunner
crash baloo" on bugs.kde.org I (or via searchengine)…

… if its that (like mdb.c in backtrace), then remove baloo file database and
redo initial indexing (firstrun setting in baloo config in ~/.config, restart
with balooctl).

Thanks
--
Martin