Re: missing taskmanager/pager

¡Hola Andreas!

El 2016-06-01 a las 08:38 +0200, Andreas Bourges escribió:
...after todays dist-upgrade in sid, I'm missing the the taskmanager and pager?! I fiddled with packages from experimental the last days, so I'm not sure if this is the root cause of the problem :(

clicking on the taskmanager symbol in the panel gives the following error:

"Error loading QML file: file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/ org.kde.plasma.taskmanager/contents/ui/main.qml:26:1: module "org.kde.plasma.private.taskmanager" is not installed"

That's in plasma-desktop: /usr/lib/*/qt5/qml/org/kde/plasma/private/taskmanager/

pager results in the following:

"Error loading QML file: file:///usr/share/plasma/plasmoids/ org.kde.plasma.pager/contents/ui/main.qml:25:1: module "org.kde.plasma.private.pager" is not installed"

Also in plasma-desktop:
/usr/lib/*/qt5/qml/org/kde/plasma/private/pager/

The qml files are in plasma-desktop-data, which is a dependency of plasma-deskto. Have you accidentally removed plasma-desktop?

If not, did you restart your session after installing plasma-desktop?

Any idea on how to make that working again? Or do I just have to wait for more packages to enter sid?

It should be working.

Happy hacking,
--
"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed
regularly, and for the same reason." ― José Maria de Eça de Queiroz