Re: missing taskmanager/pager

On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 10:56:40 CEST Andreas Bourges wrote:
> Hm - seems to be working again after rebooting the machine?!

Well… transitioning.

Thinks like that can happen.

On any wierd effects I suggest to at least log out of the Plasma session, make
sure all processes of the user are gone and then log in again to make sure
everything works from the recently upgraded state.

And well as I recommended, right now make sure you have at least plasma-
workspace + kscreen + kwin at most recent state as otherwise there may be
issues.

Ciao,
--
Martin