Re: huge fonts and window decorations

On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 10:58:17 CEST Martin Albrecht wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Martin,

> upgrading testing today left me with some fonts and the window decorations
> being disproportionally big. For example, the sub heading in the application
> launcher are much bigger than the actual headings, see screenshot
>
>   https://imgur.com/8z6DU2K
>
> Does anyone have an idea how to fix that?

Hmmm, I don´t see this.

No idea currently, except checking two things:

1) Font dpi setting in font settings module in systemsettings. But this would
work on any font, but maybe the font sizes are off there and you can adjust
them for different elements of the gui

2) Scaling factor in display configuration where you see the monitors you have
connected, at the bottom there is a button to set scaling of display. But I
think this would affect *everything*.

I still use 1. to set 140 dpi for my laptop as it seems working better than 2.
for me. To make things smaller you would lower the dpi.

Ciao,
--
Martin