multiscreen handling in Plasma (was: Re: KDE4 in Stretch?)

On Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016 21:13:04 CEST Andrej Kacian wrote:
> On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 20:39:23 +0200
>
> Martin Steigerwald <martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
> > I hope that Qt 5.6.1 also will fix more things than it breaks. Then maybe
> > one of the last things I am quite annoyed with, that is multiscreen
> > handling will work robustly, but I think it already got better with
> > kscreen 5.22.
> That's interesting, multiscreen handling is one of the areas where KDE5
> works without any issues for me - or at least I am not aware of
> anything wrong. :)
>
> Perhaps my setup is just too simple (two screens next to each other).

According to the blog post, Diederik mentioned this seems to be whats
happening :). For some it works without issues, others have issues.

That said, this days shift from work as a trainer (where I have no external
display) to home office (where I have one) worked flawlessly, except
Powerdevil in 2nd session thinking to suspend the machine once more (but that
would be quite clearly an upstream issue).

Thanks,
--
Martin